MOTHER 3 Boss Battle Rock
MOTHER / EarthBound Interviews
NOTE: Each time I've finished translating an interview fully, I'll post a big link here. Until then, you can see many partial interview translations here. There's a mountain of interviews to go through, so until I started this site, I had always cherry-picked cool interview stuff here and there. My goal is to finally get many of the interviews fully translated sometime for everyone to read.
- Anonymous: Fanboys got mad after reading this. You say or draw something a Mother fan doesn’t like, you’re automatically a cold hearted...
- SOUP: As soon as Rover referenced the old Animal Crossing, I knew the writers and translators were having fun with this title.
- Wiisnake: Has anyone not noticed that the clay models for Ness and Paula are the japanese ones?
- Mato: Most of the games that I’ve hacked store the text in a logical way and separate text from control codes. I don’t know what modern...
- Reficul: Guys, didn’t Itoi once say that Animal Crossing is the sequel to Mother? MAYBE THIS IS WHAT HE MEANT! O_o No, seriously, though, the...